Will advance improvement of managed setting agriculture business and extraction applied sciences
CINCINNATI, OH, May 4, 2021 — Apeks Supercritical, Delta Separations, Nexus Greenhouse Systems, Rough Brothers, Inc. (RBI), Tetra and ThermoEnergy Solutions (TES), all a part of the greenhouse and customized rising and processing group of Gibraltar Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: ROCK), in the present day introduced these manufacturers have mixed underneath a brand new model, Prospiant. To present a extra seamless expertise for purchasers, and higher align organizational buildings, gear and system product traces, these Gibraltar heritage manufacturers are unifying to offer full ecosystems for managed setting agriculture (CEA) and extraction applied sciences.
The Gibraltar rising and processing manufacturers which can be transitioning to Prospiant embody the next:
- Apeks Supercritical, business-main CO2extraction applied sciences.
- Delta Separations, modern ethanol and solventless extraction, restoration and distillation applied sciences.
- Nexus Greenhouse Systems, leadingcannabis and industrial greenhouse options.
- Rough Brothers, Inc., local weather-managed buildings and rising options for analysis, retail and industrial purposes.
- Tetra, industrial indoor cultivation methods.
- ThermoEnergy Solutions, full giant-scale industrial greenhouse options, together with design, engineering and set up of turnkey initiatives.
- RBI Structures Inc., Linx, National Greenhouse, Delta T Solutions, XS Smith and Golden Pacific Structuresare additionally combining.
As one unified crew, Prospiant is now the main U.S.-based supplier of turnkey CEA options for rising fruits and greens, as effectively as a number one provider of customized greenhouses for analysis, schooling and retail. It can be the one supplier of soil-to-oil hashish ecosystems globally with applied sciences for the cultivation, extraction and refinement of cannabinoids.
“As Prospiant, a complete solutions provider in controlled environment agriculture technology, we are now in the position to better help businesses, research and educational institutions grow through more streamlined operations and consolidated industry expertise,” stated Mark Dunson, Group President of Prospiant. “By combining and leveraging our deep knowledge and extensive cross-industry expertise, our specialists can provide customers with a turnkey package, from plant to product, to mitigate risks and maximize return on investment.”
The firm will construct upon the identical business-main modern applied sciences and providers its prospects have come to depend on for rising and processing purposes by leveraging mixed strengths, technical experience and a 185-year mixed heritage of delivering finest-in-class providers throughout markets.
The new model was launched May 4. To be taught extra, go to Prospiant.com.
Prospiant, the agriculture expertise portfolio of Gibraltar Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: ROCK) is the main U.S.-based supplier of turnkey managed setting agriculture (CEA) options for rising fruits and greens, as effectively as a number one provider of customized greenhouses for analysis, schooling and retail. The firm is the one supplier of soil-to-oil hashish ecosystems globally with applied sciences for the cultivation, extraction and refinement of cannabinoids. Visit Prospiant.com.
# # #
Michelle Crawley[email protected] or 513-325-7973