NEW YORK – National hashish legislation agency Vicente Sederberg LLP will host a webinar Thursday at 2 p.m. ET exploring the newest developments and points surrounding hashish legalization in New Jersey, New York and Connecticut. Register now for the free occasion at http://bit.ly/VS-webinar-2-4-21.
The online event will characteristic a panel of VS attorneys, together with leaders of the agency’s New York workplace, who’re engaged on hashish coverage and regulatory issues with policymakers and stakeholders throughout the tri-state area. It can even characteristic particular visitor Michael Huttner, managing director of Young America Capital.
The panel will discover a wide range of questions on the minds of regulators, entrepreneurs and present hashish companies, together with:
- Will New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy signal the present adult-use invoice on his desk, or is it again to the drafting board for the Legislature?
- Will this be New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s huge yr for hashish legalization, and if that’s the case, will the CRTA or MRTA make it to legislation?
- Will Connecticut shock the area by enacting adult-use legalization earlier than New York?
- How huge are these markets and what’s going to they appear to be?
- What are the acquisition alternatives, and how can companies elevate capital in this ambiguous surroundings?
About the Event
WHAT: “Are We There Yet?: Exploring Cannabis Legalization in New Jersey, New York and Connecticut,” an internet panel hosted by Vicente Sederberg LLP
WHEN: Thursday, February 4, 2021, 2 p.m. ET
WHERE: This free occasion shall be held on-line; register now at https://event.webinarjam.com/register/50/5431nunn to obtain a hyperlink to the occasion
WHO: Moderated by Andrew Livingston, Director of Economics and Research at Vicente Sederberg LLP
- Michelle Bodian, Senior Associate at Vicente Sederberg LLP
- Jennifer Cabrera, Counsel at Vicente Sederberg LLP
- Elliot Choi, Counsel at Vicente Sederberg LLP
- Michael Huttner, Managing Director at Young America Capital
About Vicente Sederberg LLP
Vicente Sederberg LLP is a top-ranked nationwide hashish legislation agency with workplaces in Denver, Boston, Los Angeles, New York, Jacksonville, and Austin. It has been at the vanguard of hashish coverage for greater than a decade, serving to public and non-public sector shoppers consider, form, implement, and navigate marijuana and hemp legal guidelines and rules throughout the U.S. and all over the world. VS has helped shoppers get hold of hashish enterprise licenses in 23 states and dozens of localities throughout the U.S. and Canada, whereas additionally championing hashish social fairness packages and offering free or reduced-cost authorized companies to certified candidates who need assistance accessing and/or navigating them. For extra data, go to https://vicentesederberg.com/.