A Winnipeg man is warning pet house owners to remember what their canines decide up on the bottom after his five-month-old pet consumed some marijuana on a stroll this weekend and overdosed — an issue his vet says is changing into all too frequent.

Damir Stipanovic was taking his poodle pet Chandler out for a stroll in Assiniboine Park final week when he thinks the dog picked up some weed, though he didn’t comprehend it on the time.

After the stroll, Stipanovic says Chandler went down for a nap, like he usually does. 

“At this point, I didn’t know there was anything wrong. He typically naps for about an hour-and-a-half after his walk in the afternoon and at this point he had been sleeping for about three hours,” Stipanovic stated.

But when he tried to get the dog to arise, that’s when he seen one thing was very unsuitable.

“His feet were crossing, he was wobbling and he would fall on his face,” he stated.

Damir Stipanovic’s dog Chandler is recovering after having overdosed on marijuana that he consumed whereas on a stroll. (Submitted by Damir Stipanovic)

Stipanovic took his pet to the Bridgewater Veterinary Hospital and Wellness Centre, the place the vet examined Chandler and decided he had overdosed on marijuana.

They gave him charcoal to expel the medication from the pet’s system and Stipanovic ended up leaving with a $500 invoice. Luckily, Chandler is okay.

Some canines…

Original Author Link click here to read complete story..

A Winnipeg man is warning pet house owners to remember what their canines decide up on the bottom after his five-month-old pet consumed some marijuana on a stroll this weekend and overdosed — an issue his vet says is changing into all too frequent.

Damir Stipanovic was taking his poodle pet Chandler out for a stroll in Assiniboine Park final week when he thinks the dog picked up some weed, though he didn’t comprehend it on the time.

After the stroll, Stipanovic says Chandler went down for a nap, like he usually does. 

“At this point, I didn’t know there was anything wrong. He typically naps for about an hour-and-a-half after his walk in the afternoon and at this point he had been sleeping for about three hours,” Stipanovic stated.

But when he tried to get the dog to arise, that’s when he seen one thing was very unsuitable.

“His feet were crossing, he was wobbling and he would fall on his face,” he stated.

Damir Stipanovic’s dog Chandler is recovering after having overdosed on marijuana that he consumed whereas on a stroll. (Submitted by Damir Stipanovic)

Stipanovic took his pet to the Bridgewater Veterinary Hospital and Wellness Centre, the place the vet examined Chandler and decided he had overdosed on marijuana.

They gave him charcoal to expel the medication from the pet’s system and Stipanovic ended up leaving with a $500 invoice. Luckily, Chandler is okay.

Some canines…

Source link

Source link