AICPA & CIMA Cannabis Industry Online Conference
Dec 7-8, 2020
A brand new studying expertise protecting the quickly rising multi-billion-dollar Cannabis trade.
With extra states legalizing this managed substance for medical and leisure use, CPAs could have extra purchasers investing or increasing their enterprise into this sector, and so they’ll have to be ready for the advanced ever-changing laws.
Whether you might be already working on this area of interest or seeking to broaden into it, this convention provides a wide range of periods over 2 days that cowl key trade information and insights, together with an replace from the IRS and particular periods protecting entity choice 280E.
• Cannabis 101
• Cannabis vs. Hemp vs. CBD
• Seed to Sale
• Responsibilities, moral issues for practitioners
• Building Cannabis observe
• Entity Selection, 280E 199 Tax Reform Alternative healthcare case
• IP session
• Risks to contemplate
Who will likely be there:
• Cannabis trade consultants
• Tax advisers
• Peers skilled and inexperienced with the sector