Recently named one in every of Entrepreneur journal’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is likely one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state hashish operators within the United States. Cresco is constructed to turn into crucial firm within the hashish business by combining essentially the most strategic geographic footprint with one of many main distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged items (“CPG”) method to hashish, Cresco’s home of manufacturers is designed to fulfill the wants of all client segments and contains a few of the most acknowledged and trusted nationwide manufacturers together with Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s nationwide dispensary model is a wellness-focused retailer designed to construct belief, schooling and comfort for each present and new hashish shoppers. Recognizing that the hashish business is poised to turn into one of many main job creators within the nation, Cresco has launched the business’s first nationwide complete Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to make sure that all members of society have the abilities, data and alternative to work in and personal companies within the hashish business.
At Cresco, we goal to steer the nation’s hashish business with a concentrate on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and buyer satisfaction. Our operations carry legitimacy to the hashish business by appearing with the best stage of integrity, strictly adhering to rules, and selling the medical efficacy of hashish. As Cresco grows, we are going to function with the identical stage of professionalism and precision in every new market we transfer in to.
Cresco Labs is in search of an skilled Director of Labor & Employee Relations. This particular person will work intently inside HR, Legal and Compliance on the company and web site stage in an effort to steer our labor and worker relations technique and tradition all through our workforce. The splendid candidate could have in depth expertise creating and championing an employee-first tradition, notably inside a closely non-exempt workforce. The workforce is in search of a person with a powerful enterprise associate mindset, who can information leaders and different HR workforce members by means of labor and worker associated issues.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Work cross-functionally with leaders within the enterprise to develop an employee-first tradition in all features of the enterprise.
- Participate within the improvement and integration of recent or present HR and employment practices.
- Provide teaching, steering, and coaching to construct and promote finest practices within the space of labor-management relations
- Participate in bargaining and guiding administration and HR Business Partners by means of grievances or common ER points at union-represented websites
- Work intently with enterprise leaders to proactively determine and reply to shifting enterprise wants and related worker relations implications
- Monitor worker relations at websites to facilitate early situation identification and intervention, in addition to to make sure applicable worker relations practices are maintained to advertise optimistic worker relations.
- Identify and resolve worker points and complaints, working in partnership with different HR leaders and the HR Business companions on the websites, in addition to Compliance and Legal to make suggestions on applicable programs of motion.
- Provide experience to managers and workers relating to related employment rules, advanced worker relations points, efficiency administration, and demanding incident administration.
- Manage and preserve worker relations procedures and HR finest practices to make sure compliance, improve the worker expertise, and promote our firm values throughout all departments throughout the subject and the company Center of Excellence.
- Partner with HR and enterprise leaders to create and implement change administration methods and communications in help of adjustments as applicable.
- Analyze worker relations developments to develop options and techniques and make suggestions primarily based on associated information.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Minimum 10+ years of progressively accountable expertise in labor/worker relations inside an HR operate, ideally inside union-represented websites
- Demonstrated analytical expertise and skill to suppose by means of important info and make knowledgeable suggestions
- Can nurture collaborative approaches to downside fixing, notably by means of negotiation and conflict-resolution expertise
- Capable of dealing with confidential info discreetly and professionally
- Must have the flexibility to develop and foster sturdy working relationships with various ranges of managers and leaders, in addition to the aptitude to acknowledge potential points and make sound suggestions
- Thorough data of organizational wants evaluation, succession planning and management improvement
- Excellent group and planning expertise
- Excellent individuals and communication expertise (verbal and written)
- Ability to efficiently handle a high-volume workload with tight deadlines
- Ability to successfully navigate a fancy organizational setting
- Ability to mannequin Cresco’s Values: Stewardship, Ownership and Leadership
- Must be 21 years of age or older to use
- Must adjust to all authorized or firm rules for working within the business
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all candidates shall be thought-about with out consideration to race, shade, faith, intercourse, sexual orientation, gender id, nationwide origin, veteran, or incapacity standing.