THE PRICE –
THE DATE –
uly 24th at 1 pm PT / four pm ET.
THE RATING –
THE BLURB –
Save the date. We have a particular two-hour version of Arcview Access™ that you simply gained’t need to miss. Join us to discover Cannabis & Race: Opportunities to Create a More Equitable Industry. This highly effective dialogue about race within the hashish trade takes place on July 24th at 1 pm PT / four pm ET. Reserve your seat here.
Cannabis and race are uniquely intertwined. Racial disparity amongst cannabis-related arrests is long-documented, and African Americans face 4 occasions the arrest charges for cannabis-related expenses than their white counterparts regardless of utilizing hashish at comparable charges. People of coloration disproportionately undergo the consequences of hashish prohibition, whereas others are ready to produce and revenue with out repercussions. Like different industries, the hashish trade lacks range amongst traders, homeowners and the C-suite. How can we profitably construct a extra various and equitable trade?
Join host Codie Sanchez of Entourage Effect Capital and moderator David Abernathy of the Arcview Group together with our esteemed panelists:
- Steven Hawkins, Executive Director of the Marijuana Policy Project
- Dr. Chanda Macias, CEO of Ilera Holistic Healthcare
- Karim Webb, entrepreneurial activist and CEO of 4thMVMT
- Shanita Penny, Principal & Founder of Budding Solutions
- Khurshid Khoja, Principal & Founder of Greenbridge Corporate Counsel
- Eugene Monroe, former NFL participant and hashish investor & entrepreneur
We’ll discover methods the collective hashish neighborhood can work collectively to additional racial equality all through the trade.
More particulars coming quickly. Meanwhile…
THE LINK –