DENVER – Akerna (Nasdaq: KERN), a number one compliance know-how supplier and developer of the hashish trade’s first seed-to-sale enterprise useful resource planning (ERP) software program know-how (MJ Platform), launched its first state of the hashish trade mid-year assessment.
“The last six months have shown us what it means to be strong, innovative, and resilient not only as an industry, but as a society. Our mid-year review delivers on our commitment to provide more value—more value to the cannabis, hemp, and CBD industries, to investors, to governments and to consumers and patients who deserve transparency and accountability in what they are putting in and on their bodies,” mentioned Jessica Billingsley, chief government officer, Akerna. “We have curated what we believe is the most holistic and accurate picture of the cannabis industry today. This collection of actionable business intelligence serves as a reference for anyone interested in better understanding and decision making about the fastest growing industry in the world.”
Read the Mid-Year Review: https://info.mjplatform.com/hubfs/072020%20MidYearReview_final.pdf
Cannabis Industry Mid-Year Review Highlights:
- Cannabis Capital Markets Analogy to The Tech Crash of Early 2000, Adoption, and Opportunity for Long Term Value, by Andy Sturner and Codie Sanchez, Entourage Effect Capital
- Cannabis Legalization as a device for Economic Recovery, by Thomas Roth, Director of Regulatory Services, Akerna
- Counterfeiting and Product Safety An examination of how soloCode* can enhance shopper confidence, by Gordon Wade, Founder of Category Management for the Consumer-Packaged Goods trade
- Cannabis as an Essential Business Observations of Innovation and Resilience During the COVID-19 Pandemic, by Nina Simosko, Chief Commercial Officer, Akerna
- The Cannabis Industry by the Numbers, What’s Selling and Who Is Buying
2020 Cannabis Trends
“This curated collection of actionable cannabis business insights is for anyone interested in better understanding the fastest growing industry in the world.” Jessica Billingsley, CEO, Akerna.
Akerna is a worldwide regulatory compliance know-how firm. Akerna’s service choices embody MJ Platform, Leaf Data Systems, solo sciences tech platform and Ample Organics. Since its institution in 2010, Akerna has tracked greater than $18 billion in hashish gross sales. Akerna is predicated in Denver. For extra data, please go to www.akerna.com