The hashish business is gathering digitally subsequent week for Marijuana Business Daily‘s first virtual conference – MJBizConNEXT Direct and Hemp Industry Daily Conference Direct – as companies adapt to the challenges introduced by the coronavirus pandemic.
Previously scheduled to happen in New Orleans, the three-day, immersive and interactive event begins June 29 with keynote classes, informational panels and audio system in addition to roundtable discussions and networking occasions.
More than 750 hashish business professionals are anticipated to attend.
Five virtual expo halls will show varied merchandise, together with cultivation, extraction, packaging and know-how choices in cubicles the place attendees can reside chat with distributors.
“The cannabis industry and the world at large have changed significantly in a short period of time, but the need for executives, investors and entrepreneurs to make connections, discuss industry issues and learn from each other is greater than ever before,” mentioned Chris Walsh, president and CEO of Marijuana Business Daily and Hemp Industry Daily.
“Our new MJBizDaily Direct series of virtual events will meet all these needs to bring buyers and sellers together in the age of social distancing,” Walsh added.
“This is just one piece of our overall plan to serve the industry in a digital environment. The goal, as always, is to help cannabis businesses survive and thrive no matter the climate.”
Attendees at MJBizConNEXT Direct and Hemp Industry Daily Conference Direct can have entry to:
- An interactive exhibit corridor that permits members to speak with exhibitors by way of video and chat.
- Live and on-demand content material classes.
- Speaker workplace hours permitting members to work together with the thought leaders featured on stage.
- Networking lounges.
As is typical with conferences introduced by MJBizDaily, the classes and roundtables will supply a gentle provide of actionable data for each starting and veteran marijuana and hemp business professionals.
Business-strategy matters will vary from cultivation to processing to retail and extra.
Informational classes will embrace:
- Restructuring your business for sustainability amid market contraction.
- Overcoming staffing and operational challenges ensuing from COVID-19.
- Federal legalization, international crises and recession: Future-proofing your business for disruption.
Among the 55 complete audio system, featured luminaries on the conference embrace:
- Keynote Dia Simms, model builder and entrepreneur, CEO of The BRN Group and former president of Combs Enterprises.
- Lisa Buffo, founder and CEO, Cannabis Marketing Association.
- Virgil Grant, founder and CEO, California Cannabis West Coast.
- Arnaud Dumas de Rauly, co-founder and CEO, The Blinc Group.
- Daniel Stein, CEO, Essential Good.
- Charlie Bachtell, co-founder and CEO, Cresco Labs
In addition to taking within the tracks and classes, members will be capable to attend a number of designated meet-up classes and separate networking rooms to construct connections and chat with different business officers.
The conference will characteristic a networking engine that makes use of synthetic intelligence to counsel the appropriate individuals to fulfill on the occasion.
Conference attendees will be capable to view the conference content material for six months.
All registered attendees will obtain an MJBizDaily Special Resources Pack to dive deeper into matters which are most dear to their business, together with content material from Marijuana Business Daily and the most recent version of the Annual Marijuana Business Factbook.
MJBizDaily’s flagship occasion, MJBizCon, will happen Dec. 2-4.
Information about any of those occasions is available here.
Bart Schaneman might be reached at [email protected]