This story has been operating sizzling for the final 24 hours so we thought we must always no less than point out that Aurora are additional tigtening thie collective belt. It even means executives this time spherical as nicely.
Aurora Cannabis is shutting down 5 smaller manufacturing services and slicing roughly 700 staff as a part of a company transformation plan over its subsequent two quarters, with the purpose of centralizing manufacturing and manufacturing at “larger-scale and highly efficient sites.”
Aurora’s resolution is the newest in a development that has seen massive Canadian producers mothballing extra services.
The Edmonton, Alberta-based firm’s affected services are:
- Aurora Prairie in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
- Aurora Mountain in Mountain View County, Alberta.
- Aurora Ridge in Markham, Ontario.
- Aurora Eau in Lachute, Quebec.
- Aurora Vie in Pointe-Claire, Quebec.
Read their full report at