Learn about current adjustments to hashish laws in Pomona, CA
The City of Pomona launched its Commercial Cannabis Program and shall be accepting functions between March 17th and April 30th (authentic date of 4/20 was pushed again).
This cty in Los Angeles County, CA is between Inland Empire and the San Gabriel valley in Pomona Valley. Population dimension is round 150,000 and 30 miles (48 km) east of the Los Angeles space of Los Angeles County with a complete space of 22.964 sq. miles (59.48 km2).
We suggest you look into operations in Pomona, CA in your subsequent hashish enterprise and have compiled the main points so that you can think about if it’s the proper match. Contact us with every other questions on alternatives in Pomona!
Limited Permits Available – There will solely be eight industrial hashish permits at the moment, and every Pomona allow is inclusive of each grownup-use and medical use.
Pomona, CA – Application Workshop – CREC Webinar 4/10/20
On April 4th, 2020 we hosted an utility workshop that includes nice presenters who labored on the hashish laws in Pomona, CA. The addition of native regulators will assist all of our neighborhood talk and Pomona is a good instance of learn how to lay the muse of hashish laws for different municipalities.
Join the CREC staff together with Mark Ramos, President of UFCW Local 1428 in Pomona, CA and Anita Gutierrez, Director Of Development Services at City of Pomona.
Pomona, CA Cannabis Regulations Overview
Pomona, CA Allowed Cannabis Uses
- On April 1st, 2019 the town council of Pomona adopted Ordinance No. 4257 , which amended the municipal code to permit and regulate the next industrial hashish makes use of:
- Indoor and blended-mild cultivation
- Manufacturing (unstable and non-unstable)
- Retail Storefront
- Retailer non-storefront supply
Pomona, CA Permit Limits
- The metropolis will challenge a complete of eight industrial hashish permits at the moment, and every Pomona allow is inclusive of each grownup-use and medical use.
- (2) Storefront Retail permits
- (2) Microbusinesses permits
- (4) of any mixture of Manufacturing, Testing, Distribution, and Indoor Cultivation as much as 22,000 ft.
Pomona, CA Zoning
- All potential hashish enterprise candidates should confirm their enterprise would fulfill the next zoning restrictions:
Pomona, CA Tax Information
- On election day 11/6/2018, the residents of Pomona voted to approve a hashish tax that will set the next charges:
- $7/ sq. foot of cover area that makes use of completely synthetic lighting
- $4/ sq. foot of cover area that makes use of a mixture of pure and synthetic lighting
- $2/ sq. foot of cover area that makes use of no synthetic lighting
- $1/ sq. foot of cover area for any nursery
- Testing: 1% of gross receipts
- Retail dispensary, non-storefront retail (supply) or microbusiness (retail gross sales): 4% of gross receipts
- Distribution: 2% receipts
- Manufacturing, processing, microbusiness (non-retail), and every other makes use of not specified: 2% gross receipts
How To Apply for Pomona, CA Cannabis Licensing
See Detailed Application Instructions:
- Click here for an in depth roadmap from the town of Pomona on learn how to apply for for a industrial hashish allow, damaged down into ten steps.
- *Due to the continuing public well being considerations associated to COVID-19, the town of Pomona is shifting the acceptance of the Zoning Verification Letter (Step #2 within the Implementation Guide) from appointment-based mostly bodily submissions to digital submissions solely, no appointment required. Electronic submissions could also be made on to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact CREC Compliance:
We even have customized mapping so that you can see the entire due diligence to discover a viable property in Pomona CA. Without the proper analysis it is vitally difficult and dangerous to determine a professional hashish operation throughout the new laws. Use our customized maps, compliance staff, and actual property brokers to have a greater understanding of your proposed space of enterprise.
Order Custom Regulations / Zoning Maps
Full Regulatory Map for City of your Choice
Know precisely the place ALL the viable properties are for industrial hashish within the space you select.
Custom regulatory map analysis comes with:
- Predictive Analysis
- Property Due Diligence Report
- Municipality Regulation Summary
- City Market Analysis
- Discount Compliance Services
- Nationwide properties on the market, for lease, leases expiring inside a yr, and off market.
- And More!
Use our analysis staff to be forward of the curve and prepared for brand new cities/municipalities earlier than everybody else!
Currently it’s solely $2,500 (Normally $5,710 value)
View Map or Portal Pricing
Predictive Analysis for Viable Operations
We supply predictive evaluation for any jurisdiction, which is an important a part of getting a head begin find a viable property for a hashish operation. The location on this regulation watch is only one of many who we’re actively monitoring and count on to turn out to be viable municipalities shortly, pending the completion of their laws by the town. It is our aim to assist shoppers plan for brand new areas and rising markets.
Hire us to develop predictive evaluation and customized maps in any area you might be pursuing to have an enormous leg up in your opponents! The CREC Research Team can create customized maps for any municipality utilizing the CREC Portal and supply the due diligence required for creating a whole image of a area.
Contact CREC Team about ordering your customized regulation maps!
All Municipality / City Regulation Update Posts
- September 24, 2019 Updates: Oxnard, Santa Rosa, Thousand Oaks, Sacramento, Colton, Novato, Sonoma County, Fairfax, Davis, Humboldt
- October 1, 2019 Updates: Illinois Adult-Use Cannabis License Application Details & FAQs
- October 2, 2019 Updates: Humboldt County, Long Beach, Sonoma County, Washington State
- October 14, 2019 Updates: Culver City, City of Berkley, El Dorado, Humboldt, Washington State, Fort Bragg, Sonoma County, Morro Bay
- October 22, 2019 Updates: Fairfax, Humboldt County, Mendota, La Mesa, Culver City, Oxnard, Ventura City, Marysville
- October 29, 2019 Updates: City of Marina, Culver City, City of San Anselmo, City of Barstow, City of San Luis Obispo, Santa Rosa, Fresno, and Port Hueneme
- November 26, 2019 Updates: Stanton, Oxnard, Thousand Oaks, Benicia, Sacramento, Marysville, Pomona, and San Fernando City
- December 18, 2019 Updates: El Monte, Fresno, Sacramento
- January 28, 2020 Updates: Bank Safe Act, Grand Rapids Michigan, Knox County Illinois, Washington, and Illinois.
- March 11, 2020 Updates: Corona, Chico, El Monte, El Centro, La Habra
Join our e-newsletter to have hashish regulation updates despatched on to your inbox.